Friday, May 15, 2015

Welcome!

Hey there!

I'm so glad that you stumbled across my blog!  I'm new to blogging, but excited about it! I love to write--it allows to me to process (that's the social worker in me coming out already, yikes!) whatever is going on in my life.  Right now, my life is in a huge transition period, which freaks me out (I'm not the biggest fan of change, although I have seen and experienced plenty of it).  I decided to start this blog in order to help me get through this transition period, as well as help others who may be in a similar position as me.  Reading blogs has always helped me feel connected and not so crazy, specifically in regards to military life.  Because of that, I felt led to create a blog that can hopefully be that same sense of support to others. 

Feel free to comment, contact me, or whatever! I hope you enjoy this blog and that you share it with others who you believe would enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment